Marsh Insurance Services, Inc.
At Marsh Insurance Services, Inc, maintaining customers' trust and confidence is a high priority.
That is why we want to protect your privacy when we collect and use information about you, and why we take measures to safeguard that information.
We want you to know that your privacy concerns are important to us; and in accordance with law we are supplying you with this privacy statement.
Chapter INS 25 of theWisconsin Administrative Code generally prohibits any licensees of the Office of the Commissioner of Insurance, directly or
through its affiliates, from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with anon-affiliated third party unless the institution provides
you with a notice of its privacy policies and practices, such as the type of information that it collects about you and the categories of persons
or entities to whom it may be disclosed. In compliance with theWisconsin Administrative Code, we are providing you with this document, which
notifies you of the privacy policies and practices of the Marsh Insurance Services, Inc.
OUR PRIVACY POLICIES AND PRACTICES
Information we collect.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
Information we may disclose to third parties:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
Non-affiliated third parties to whom disclosures may be made:
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
Our practices regarding information confidentiality and security:
- We disclose nonpublic personal information about you only to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law (e.g., to insurance carriers for underwriting purposes).
Reservation of the right to disclose information in unforeseen circumstances:
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- In connection with the potential sale or transfer of its interests, Marsh Insurance Services, Inc reserves the right to sell or transfer your information (including but not limited to your address, name, age, sex, zip code, state and country of residency and other information that you provide through other communications) to a third party entity that 1) concentrates its business in a similar practice or service; (2) agrees to be Marsh Insurance Services, Inc successor in interests with regard to the maintenance and protection of the information collected; and (3) agrees to the obligations of this privacy statement.
Marsh Insurance Services, Inc.
- We reserve the right to amend, modify or change at any time and for any reason, our privacy policies and this Privacy Notice. In any such events, we will provide an amended Privacy Notice to you.